Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Cisco SPA-303 handset, advanced settings Options
AlexT2
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2012 7:40:53 PM

Groups:

Hi everyone,

A few Cisco SPA-303s arrived yesterday and I'm pleased to say they were quick and easy to set up on Soho66. Extremely happy with the handsets, quality and features.

I do have a question though - there are three soft keys to the right of the LCD with LED backlights. Each button can have a SIP registration and can be in "Extension" mode or "Line" mode. I'm not sure what either of these mean but ultimately I'd like the buttons to be my colleagues and the LEDs to act as BLFs. Has anyone managed to do this?

I tried adding the first extension as my SIP account and the second extension as my colleague's SIP account, but the status doesn't change on my LCD or LED/BLF when he dials anywhere from his phone.

Is this feature supported by Soho66 and, if so, is there a way to coax the SPA-303 into using it?

Any help appreciated!

Alex
AlexT2
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2012 7:45:12 PM

Groups:

I forgot to add that call holding / music on hold, call transfers, etc all work fine out of the box, in case anyone is looking to buy an SPA-30x handset.
RobertT2
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2012 9:28:55 AM

Groups:

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately the BLF or 'busy lamp field' feature is not currently supported by our service.
CommonsE
#4 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2012 3:12:45 AM

Groups:

AlexT2 wrote:
Hi everyone,

A few Cisco SPA-303s arrived yesterday and I'm pleased to say they were quick and easy to set up on Soho66. 12v led light bars
Extremely happy with the handsets, quality and features.

I do have a question though - there are three soft keys to the right of the LCD with LED backlights. Each button can have a SIP registration and can be in "Extension" mode or "Line" mode. led strip lighting outdoor I'm not sure what either of these mean but ultimately led strip lighting I'd like the buttons to be my colleagues and the LEDs to act as BLFs. Has anyone managed to do this?

I tried adding the first extension as my SIP account and the second extension as my colleague's SIP account, but the status doesn't change on my LCD or LED/BLF when he dials anywhere from his phone.

Is this feature supported by Soho66 and, if so, is there a way to coax the SPA-303 into using it?

Any help appreciated!

Alex
MarkM6
#5 Posted : Friday, April 04, 2014 2:35:06 PM

Groups:

We've got these handsets in our office, they work fine apart from transferring calls.

Once a call is transferred the call is cut off, does anyone have any ideas?
RobertT
#6 Posted : Monday, April 07, 2014 10:27:39 AM

Groups:

Hi Mark,

Would you be able to send a screen shot of your phone's settings to support@soho66.co.uk with a brief explanation of the issue and also list the step by step process you are following to perform the transfer?
MarkM6
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 08, 2014 10:16:18 AM

Groups:

RobertT wrote:
Hi Mark,

Would you be able to send a screen shot of your phone's settings to support@soho66.co.uk with a brief explanation of the issue and also list the step by step process you are following to perform the transfer?

Will do.