In this section
- About us
- Contact us
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Terms & Conditions of Services
- Terms of Website Use
- Complaints Procedure
Pebbletree is committed to providing excellent service and endeavor to deal with any complaint fairly and within a reasonable period of time.This excellent service is provided in line with the ITSPA guidelines which works in conjunction with an independent dispute resolution service, which at present is Ombudsman Services Limited.
However, should a customer remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, they are welcome to contact us whereupon we will do our utmost to resolve the problem as quickly as is reasonably practicable.
We operate a complaints procedure to help ensure that any complaints are dealt with efficiently and to your satisfaction.
Should you wish to receive a hard copy of this Complaints and Dispute Resolution procedure, please email your request to email@example.com.
If you have a problem with the way we have sold, provisioned or delivered the service to you, you should:
- In the first instance, telephone us on 0333 344 344 3 or write via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We aim to respond to you within 4 hours, however if we think it will take longer we will let you know.
- Our customer service staff will do their utmost to successfully resolve any problems at that point.
- If, however, your problem cannot be resolved during the phone call, we will agree a course of action with you.
- If you remain unhappy with the way in which your complaint has been handled, you may contact the Operations Manager via email@example.com
- They will respond and aim to resolve your complaint within seven working days.
Please note that in all cases, we ask that you mention your incident reference number in all correspondence, and that you work with our management team to resolve your concern.
In the unlikely event that your complaint has not been resolved by Pebbletree to your satisfaction within a period of eight weeks, or if during the process of investigating your complaint you believe the situation has reached a deadlock, you may refer your complaint to Ombudsman Services for independent consideration.
OS will make an independent decision based entirely on the merits of the complaint.
Customers may contact Ombudsman Services directly:
Ombudsman Services Limited
The Brew House
Warrington WA4 6HL
Or via their website: http://www.ombudsman-services.org/