In this section
- Business VoIP Packages
- Single User VoIP
- Multi User VoIP
- Call charges
- Transfer my number
- Receiving calls
- Soho Gems
- Call Recording
- Call Director
- Virtual Receptionist
- Check number availability
- Sign Up Now
About Virtual Receptionist
Virtual Receptionist is our Professional Call Answering Service, operated in partnership with MessageBase. Starting at just 66p per call, our professionals will answer calls on your company's behalf without the need to hire a professional receptionist. This ensures you need never miss an opportunity again.
Why Choose Virtual Receptionist?
- Many people simply hang up on an answer machine
- Positively shape perceptions of your organisation
- Grow by handling important calls professionally
- No need to invest in a new employee
- Completely confidential service
How it Works
- You choose when you'd like a customer to be diverted to Virtual Receptionist using your Routing Wizard. E.g. 'Divert all Calls,' 'Divert when Busy,' 'Divert when not Answered.'
- The Call is answered by a professional. They'll use your company name, and a script prepared by you. The receptionist seamlessly appears as part of your organisation.
- You Receive either via Text or Email the Number of the Caller, along with any Message Left for you. Simply choose a time convenient to yourself to return the customer's call.
How to sign up
Virtual Receptionist is part of Soho66 Gems series of products, which are available as add ons to our VoIP services.
Log in to your control panel, and simply follow the 'Virtual Receptionist' link.
There are three ways to use the service:
- Transfer your existing number to Soho66
- Choose a new phone number at £2.99 per month, then add 'Virtual Receptionist' during registration
- Forward your current number to a Soho66 number
To find out more about using our call recording service, please call 03333 443 443
|Lite||20 Messagebase Calls||£14.99per month|
|Standard||40 Messagebase Calls||£28.00per month|
|Professional||100 Messagebase Calls||£66.00per month|
Virtual Receptionist in Action
As a Driving Instructor, Adam constantly needs to find and retain new customers. His method of doing so relies heavily on receiving phone calls, yet his job means he is often not in a position to answer. Adam realises that many potential customers are much less likely to leave a message on his answer machine, and therefore uses the Virtual Receptionist to answer his calls. His calls are answered in a professional manner, and the callers message is send to him via text message, allowing him to call the potential customer back at a convenient opportunity.